Bely Grade A Energy Storage Lithium Battery 12V 120Ah LiFePO4 Cell For power and solar storage
|Name||12V 120Ah LiFePO4 Battery|
|Style||Energy Storage Lithium Battery||Color||Black and Customized|
|OEM/ODM||Accepatable||Battery Cells Type||Prismatic|
|Application / Interconnection||Parallel Connection or Series Connection Possible
(Maximum 4 Units)
1. Very suitable for RV, Street Light Replacement Sealed Lead Acid Battery with battery size: 355mm x 175mm x 190mm
2. More than 3000 cycles @ 90% DOD 25 ℃
3. High discharging current capacity, working well with most of inverters in the market.
4. Prismatic cells UL1642& UN38.3 & ICE62619 certified, packs CE & UN38.3 & MSDS.
5. OEM & ODM service are availble.
Manual measurement will have an error of about 2-3cm
BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The battery Management system (BMS) installed in every battery ensures that the battery in the event of under voltage or overload switches off and automatically again turns on as soon as the problem is resolved.
EASY REPLACEMENT THE EXISTING BATTERY
The dimensions of the housing are identical with the most common AGM, lead acid or GEL batteries. With optionally available round poles can also use existing pole, terminals can be reused. An exchange the battery holder or a change the loading structure is not necessary.
The areas of application of this battery are specifically for the stationary or mobile area. Lithium batteries are diverse. Especially Mobile homes, solar, e-boats, electric scooters, golf carts or electronic-mobiles / wheelchairs and cleaning machines will always be more often equipped with it.
Use the suitable lithium battery charger. Waiting until the battery is fully charged.
PERFORMANCE / EFFICIENCY
A BeLY LiFePo4 battery can do more than 96% of the energy made available directly to save. A 100% utilization of the existing capacity takes place with the same output voltage.
1. Battery Parameter
|355mm x 175mm x 190mm|
Working Voltage Range
|End of Charge Voltage||14.4~14.6V|
|Recommended Charging Current||60A|
|Max. Charging Current||100A|
|Max. Continuous Discharging Current||100A|
|Peak Discharging Current (≤20 sec.)||150A|
|BMS (Battery Management System)||Integrated & inbuilt in the battery|
|Application / Interconnection||Parallel Connection|
|Charging Temperature Range||0～55℃|
|Discharging Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Terminal||Protruding Copper Pillar|
|Life Time Designed@+25℃||10 years|
2. Battery Management System (BMS)
The battery management system (BMS) built into each battery ensures that the battery switch off in the event of under voltage or overload and automatically again turns on as soon as the problem is resolved.
- Protection of the cell against under voltage by switching off the load in good time.
- Protection of the cell against over voltage by reducing the charging current or switching off the charging process.
- Shutting down the system in the event of excess temperature.
- Charging of the battery is stopped in case of under temperature.
3. Battery Benefits
High performance traction/storage battery
Integrated (BMS) battery management system
Safe lithium technology (LiFePO4)
High cycles life time more than 3000 times @ 90% DOD
Hign max continuous discharging current
One to one replaceable with lead acid battery
1. Large-scale electric vehicles: electric bus, electric car, E-Tour Car
2. Light electric car: e-bike, e-scooter,e-motorcycle, electric golf cart, e-wheelchair
3. E-tool: electric drill, electric saw, lawn mower and so on
4. Remote control cars, electric boat, aircraft, toys
5. Solar and wind power generation energy storage devices,solar systems,Telecom base Station
6. Small medical equipment and portable equipment
7. RV,Camping car and yacht
8. Solar enegery lights,bicycle lights,LED lights,bright flashlight,solar street lights
5. Install the LiFePO4 battery
Lithium LiFePo4 batteries are heavy. Make sure it is adequate and safe attach and always use the appropriate transport equipment.
In an accident unsecured, batteries could become a projectile! Always take carefully with lithium batteries.
Make absolutely sure that the LiFePO4 battery is not connected with reversed polarity.
Should the battery be connected incorrectly, the BMS electronics will be irreparably damaged and must be replaced with a new BMS board. This is not a warranty case.
6. Important instructions
Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting the dealer. Unauthorized opening of the battery voids the manufacturer's warranty.
▪ Only use the battery for the application for which it is intended.
▪ Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery. The cable connections to the consumers must go through a backup to be protected.
▪ Installation and maintenance may only be carried out by qualified specialists.
▪ Do not expose to permanent direct sunlight. Protect from the effects of heat. Temperatures above +60 ° C can damage the battery.
▪ Use only compatible chargers. The battery is in a longer storage of all disconnect devices.
▪ Pay attention to proper assembly.
▪ Avoid damage of any kind, for example by falling, drilling, etc. (Risk of short circuit).
▪ Always keep the battery dry and clean.
▪ Note the plus (+) and minus (-) markings on the LiFePO4 battery and the device and pay attention to the correct polarity.
▪ The cycle capacity may vary due to the change in the working temperature and the charge and discharge rate differ from the nominal capacity.
▪ Suitable for parallel connection maximum four batteries (If need series connection, the BMS should be customized with higher cost).
Before connecting, bring to the same charge level. Batteries from different manufacturers or different types should not be interconnected.
7. Storage and transportation
The battery must be packed and protected well during transport.
The lithium battery must be transported according to the rules for transport, these should always be followed (transportation code UN3480/UN38.3).
Never lift the battery by the terminals, only by the handles.
The battery should be stored in temperatures from -10℃ to +30℃. During transport, the battery should be about 50-60% charged.
The battery should be charged every three months to keep it active so that it always works maximum
Q1:Can I have samples to test? And what is lead time for sample order?
A1:Yes,we can supply samples,the leadtime for samples is 7-14 days.and buyer pay for sample cost and shipping cost.
Q2: Do you provide after-sales serive?
A2: Yes,the warranty is 2 years, if any quality problems on our side in this period, we can send new one as replacement.
Q3 What is your company's advantage?
A3: We only supply high level quality of lithium battery and we gurantee on-time shipment,we also provide excellent after sales service
Q4: Do you accept OEM/ODM?
A4: Yes,it is avaliable.
Q5: What is your lead time for the mass production?
A5: General speaking, about 35-60 days depending on different items after getting down payment and confirmation about the samples.
Q6:Are you battery real capacity?
A6:All of our battery cells with Grade A,100% new and real capacity.
Q7:Are you a factory or a trading company?
A7:Shenzhen Bely Energy Technology Co.,Ltd. is a professional rechargeable lithium-ion battery and LifePO4 battery manufacturer and trading company, welcome to visit.
Q8: What kind of certificates do you have?
A8: We can provide CE, MSDS, UN38.3,ROHS if your order quantity is big.
Contact Us at Any Time