12V 200Ah Golf Cart Lithium Battery With LED Indictor Monitoring 12V LiFePO4 for refuge boat / medical
|Name||12V 200Ah LiFePO4 Battery||Application||Golf Cart, UPS, Street Light, Solar Panel, Yacht/Marine, RV, E-bike, Robot, Camping Car, ect.|
|Style||RV Lithium Battery||Color||Black and Customized|
|OEM/ODM||Accepatable||Battery Cells Type||Prismatic|
|Prismatic cells UL1642& UN38.3 & ICE62619 certified, packs CE & UN38.3 & MSDS|
BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The battery Management system (BMS) installed in every battery ensures that the battery in the event of under voltage or overload switches off and automatically again turns on as soon as the problem is resolved.
EASY REPLACEMENT THE EXISTING BATTERY
The dimensions of the housing are identical with the most common AGM, lead acid or GEL batteries. With optionally available round poles can also use existing pole, terminals can be reused. An exchange the battery holder or a change the loading structure is not necessary
Use the suitable lithium battery charger. Waiting until the battery is fully charged.
PERFORMANCE / EFFICIENCY
A BeLY LiFePo4 battery can do more than 96% of the energy made available directly to save. A 100% utilization of the existing capacity takes place with the same output voltage.
1. Battery Specification
|526mm x 235mm x 237mm|
Working Voltage Range
|End of Charge Voltage||14.4~14.6V|
|Recommended Charging Current||80A|
|Max. Charging Current||150A|
|Recommended Max. Continuous Discharging Current||120A|
|Max. Continuous Discharging Current||150A (Less than 25 mins)|
|Peak Discharging Current (≤20 sec.)||200A|
|BMS (Battery Management System)||Integrated & inbuilt in the battery|
|Application / Interconnection||Parallel Connection|
|Charging Temperature Range||0～55℃|
|Discharging Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Terminal||Protruding Copper Pillar|
|Series & Parallel connections||Available|
|Life Time Designed@+25℃||10 years|
Warranty time prolong from 2 years to 5 years: Price increase 20%
Warranty time prolong from 2 years to 7 years: Price increase 35%
UPS, Solar, Wind, Mobile generator, Back up power
Solar power bank, Solar LED lighting, Solar street light
Scooter, E-bike, Golf cart, E-motor, E-tour car, tricycle
Electric drill, electric saw, lawn mower and so on
Remote control cars, boat, aircraft, toys
Medical devices, equipment and portable equipment
Bluetooth, GPS, Wearable device, Power supply, Wireless
1. Back-up System and UPS: Telecom Base / CATV system / Computer Server Center / Medical Instruments / Military Equipment.
2. Energy Storage: Solar-Wind Power System / City Grid (On/Off) / Community and Family / RV Motorhome / Golf Carts Battery / Boat Marine Yachts / Electric Skateboard / Vehicle.
3. Other Applications: Security and Electronics / Mobile POS, Mining Light/ Torch / LED Light / Emergency Light / LED Backup / Engine Starting Battery,etc.
The lifepo4 battery pack is widely used for RV, Camper, Yacht, Golf cart, Solar energy storage system, electric bicycle, electric bike, electric wheelchair, power tools, electric scooter,emergency light,etc
3. Storage and transportation
The battery must be packed and protected well during transport.
The lithium battery must be transported according to the rules for transport, these should always be followed (transportation code UN3480/UN38.3).
Never lift the battery by the terminals, only by the handles.
The battery should be stored in temperatures from -10℃ to +30℃. During transport, the battery should be about 50-60% charged.
The battery should be charged every three months to keep it active so that it always works maximum
4. Important instructions
Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting the dealer. Unauthorized opening of the battery voids the manufacturer's warranty.
▪ Only use the battery for the application for which it is intended.
▪ Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery. The cable connections to the consumers must go through a backup to be protected.
▪ Installation and maintenance may only be carried out by qualified specialists.
▪ Do not expose to permanent direct sunlight. Protect from the effects of heat. Temperatures above +60 ° C can damage the battery.
▪ Use only compatible chargers. The battery is in a longer storage of all disconnect devices.
▪ Pay attention to proper assembly.
▪ Avoid damage of any kind, for example by falling, drilling, etc. (Risk of short circuit).
▪ Always keep the battery dry and clean.
▪ Note the plus (+) and minus (-) markings on the LiFePO4 battery and the device and pay attention to the correct polarity.
▪ The cycle capacity may vary due to the change in the working temperature and the charge and discharge rate differ from the nominal capacity.
▪ Suitable for parallel connection maximum four batteries (If need series connection, the BMS should be customized with higher cost).
Before connecting, bring to the same charge level. Batteries from different manufacturers or different types should not be interconnected.
5. Install the LiFePO4 battery
Lithium LiFePo4 batteries are heavy. Make sure it is adequate and safe attach and always use the appropriate transport equipment.
In an accident unsecured, batteries could become a projectile! Always take carefully with lithium batteries.
Make absolutely sure that the LiFePO4 battery is not connected with reversed polarity.
Should the battery be connected incorrectly, the BMS electronics will be irreparably damaged and must be replaced with a new BMS board. This is not a warranty case.
Why Choose US:
1. We offer one-stop power solutions, which saves design time and cost for customer:
-- Pack design / External Case design / BMS design
2. Strict quality control system which enhances customers' competitiveness:
-- 100% PCM test by IQC
-- 100% Capacity test by OQC
3. Delivery on time & excellent service:
-- Fast Delivery in 10 days if stock
-- 8h response & 48h solution
4. Experienced R&D team, be customer's professional power solution consultant:
-- Comprehensive Battery Test Center (Safety and Reliable test)
-- Powerful ODM Ability to Afford Customized Design Requirement
Q1. What is the biggest difference between your battery and other suppliers:
A: Safest with longer lifespan.
Q2. How about your LiFePO4 Battery delivery time?
A: 1-25 workdays after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q3: How about your warranty?
A: 2 years warranty
We offer 2 years warranty for all our battery pack.we ensure at least 2000 cycle life for the LiFePO4 battery pack, which means,after 2000@80% DOD,there will still around 60% capacityt left.You can use it for at least 5 years for normal 1 time charge and discharge everyday.
Q4. Is this LiFePO4 Battery safe?
A: Passed the overcharge, over discharge, over temperature, short circuit, acupuncture and other safety tests, no fire, no explosion at any circumstance; price to ensure our customers benefit ;
Contact Us at Any Time