Energy Storage Lithium Battery 12V 300Ah Lifepo4 cell with Bluetooth And Heating For Solar energy system
Quick detail of Lifepo4 Battery
Warranty time: 2 Years
Warranty time prolong from 2 years to 5 years: Price increase 20%
Warranty time prolong from 2 years to 7 years: Price increase 35%
|526mm x 235mm x 217mm/237mm|
Working Voltage Range
|End of Charge Voltage||14.4~14.6V|
|Recommended Charging Current||80A|
|Max. Charging Current||150A|
|Recommended Max Continuous Discharging Current||120A|
|Max. Continuous Discharging Current||150(Less than 25 mins)|
|Peak Discharging Current (≤20 sec.)||150A|
|BMS (Battery Management System)||Integrated & inbuilt in the battery|
|Application / Interconnection||Parallel Connection or Series Connection Possible
(Maximum 4 Units)
|Charging Temperature Range||0～55℃|
|Discharging Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Terminal||Protruding Copper Pillar|
|Life Time Designed@+25℃||10 years|
LiFePO4 technology offers high-powered cell performance compatible with lots of lithium-ion application to deliver more power and extend long life. Also built with bluetooth function allow you to read battery status freely anytime.
Charging Heating When Temperture <-1℃ Even to -30℃ Heated to 5℃ and Charge Well (Temperature can be preseted and customized)
This specification defines the performance of rechargeable LiFePO4 battery pack BLY-LFP-12V 100AHBLH manufactured by Shenzhen Bely Energy Technology Co., Ltd. describes the type, performance, technical characteristics, warning and caution of the battery pack. The battery pack supports Bluetooth communication function. Through Android and IOS APP, the battery status and information can be read. Especially due to the Android system’s openness, different smartphone manufacturer will have their own different Bluetooth hardware version and customized feature Android systems. So the APP may not work well on some smartphones (with Android system) due to the compatible issue. It is necessary for the customer to confirm whether the phone is compatible with the APP.
Manual measurement will have an error of about 2-3cm
1. General Information
1.1 EASY REPLACEMENT THE EXISTING BATTERY
1.2 APPLICATION AREAS
1.3 BATTERY CHARGING
Use the suitable lithium battery charger. Waiting until the battery is fully charged.
1.4 PERFORMANCE / EFFICIENCY
A BeLY LiFePo4 battery can do more than 96% of the energy made available directly to save. A 100% utilization of the existing capacity takes place with the same output voltage.
Description of LiFePO4 Battery
Lithium - lron - Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery offers a higher charge/discharge cycles, about 3,000 cycles at 100% DOD (depth of discharge). LiFePO4 cathode is intrinsically safer than the LiCo02 or the manganese cathode. We provides a complete line of 12, 24 and 48 volt batteries for use in RV' s, boats, EV' s and off-grid applications and much more. Our wide variety of standard and high performance batteries ensure we have what you need, when you need it.
2. Battery Management System (BMS)
The battery management system (BMS) built into each battery ensures that the battery switch off in the event of under voltage or overload and automatically again turns on as soon as the problem is resolved.
- Protection of the cell against under voltage by switching off the load in good time.
- Protection of the cell against over voltage by reducing the charging current or switching off the charging process.
- Shutting down the system in the event of excess temperature.
- Charging of the battery is stopped in case of under temperature.
4. Storage and transportation
The battery must be packed and protected well during transport.
The lithium battery must be transported according to the rules for transport, these should always be followed (transportation code UN3480/UN38.3).
Never lift the battery by the terminals, only by the handles.
The battery should be stored in temperatures from -10℃ to +30℃. During transport, the battery should be about 50-60% charged.
The battery should be charged every three months to keep it active so that it always works maximum
5. Important instructions
Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting the dealer. Unauthorized opening of the battery voids the manufacturer's warranty.
▪ Only use the battery for the application for which it is intended.
▪ Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery. The cable connections to the consumers must go through a backup to be protected.
▪ Installation and maintenance may only be carried out by qualified specialists.
▪ Do not expose to permanent direct sunlight. Protect from the effects of heat. Temperatures above +60 ° C can damage the battery.
▪ Use only compatible chargers. The battery is in a longer storage of all disconnect devices.
▪ Pay attention to proper assembly.
▪ Avoid damage of any kind, for example by falling, drilling, etc. (Risk of short circuit).
▪ Always keep the battery dry and clean.
▪ Note the plus (+) and minus (-) markings on the LiFePO4 battery and the device and pay attention to the correct polarity.
▪ The cycle capacity may vary due to the change in the working temperature and the charge and discharge rate differ from the nominal capacity.
▪ Suitable for parallel connection maximum four batteries (If need series connection, the BMS should be customized with higher cost).
Before connecting, bring to the same charge level. Batteries from different manufacturers or different types should not be interconnected.
6. Install the LiFePO4 battery
Lithium LiFePo4 batteries are heavy. Make sure it is adequate and safe attach and always use the appropriate transport equipment.
In an accident unsecured, batteries could become a projectile! Always take carefully with lithium batteries.
Make absolutely sure that the LiFePO4 battery is not connected with reversed polarity.
Should the battery be connected incorrectly, the BMS electronics will be irreparably damaged and must be replaced with a new BMS board. This is not a warranty case.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A. Samples neeeds 7-10 days, mass production time needs 5-7 weeks, it depends on order quantity.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A. Yes, we have MOQ for mass production, it depends on the different part numbers. 1~10pcs sample order is available. Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A. It usually takes 5-7 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping is also optional.
Q5. How to proceed with an order?
A. Firstly let us know your requirements or application. Secondly, We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places a deposit for formal order. Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q7.Which certificates do you have?
A:We have CE/FCC/ROHS/UN38.3/MSDS ...etc.
Q8.How about warranty?
A:2 year warranty.
Contact Us at Any Time