12V 100Ah Low Temperature Lithium Battery With Bluetooth Heating For Mobile Homes ,Solar Energy Storage System
Description of LiFePO4 Battery
1. More than 3000 cycles time and 2 years long guarantee time.
2. More rechargeable time, longer life time, economic and environmental protection.
3. Light weight and portable.
4. LIFEPO4 material more safe.
5. Inbuit BMS multiple security protection.
6. APP control monitoring.
7. Charging Heating and low temperature till -30℃.
Charging Heating When Temperture <-1℃ Even to -30℃
Heated to 5℃ and Charge Well
(Temperature can be preseted and customized)
Specification of Lifepo4 Battery 12v 100AH
|Physical||Dimension||355mm x 175mm x 190mm|
|Electrical||Working Voltage Range||10~14.6V|
|End of Charge Voltage||14.4~14.6V|
|Recommended Charging Current||50A|
|Max. Charging Current||80A|
|Max. Continuous Discharging Current||100A|
|Peak Discharging Current (≤20 sec.)||150A|
||Charging Temperature Range||0~55℃|
|Discharging Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Battery Cells Type||Prismatic|
Battery Management System(BMS)
BMS stands for "Battery Management System" - the brain of our deep cycle lithium batteries. Our BMS protects your battery from most common causes of battery failure, such as temperature volatility or ground faults. The BMS regulates the amount of power taken out of the battery and acts as a shut-off system to protect the li-ion cells (and you) from unsafe operating conditions.
High performance traction/storage battery
Integrated (BMS) battery management system
Safe lithium technology (LiFePO4)
High max continuous discharging current
One to one replaceable with lead acid battery
UPS, Solar, Wind, Mobile generator, Back up power
Solar power bank, Solar LED lighting, Solar street light
Scooter, E-bike, Golf cart, E-motor, E-tour car, tricycle
Electric drill, electric saw, lawn mower and so on
Remote control cars, boat, aircraft, toys
Medical devices, equipment and portable equipment
Bluetooth, GPS, Wearable device, Power supply, Wireless
Install the LiFePO4 battery
Lithium LiFePo4 batteries are heavy. Make sure it is adequate and safe attach and always use the appropriate transport equipment.
In an accident unsecured, batteries could become a projectile! Always take carefully with lithium batteries.
Make absolutely sure that the LiFePO4 battery is not connected with reversed polarity.
Should the battery be connected incorrectly, the BMS electronics will be irreparably damaged and must be replaced with a new BMS board. This is not a warranty case.
Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting the dealer. Unauthorized opening of the battery voids the manufacturer's warranty.
▪ Only use the battery for the application for which it is intended.
▪ Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery. The cable connections to the consumers must go through a backup to be protected.
▪ Installation and maintenance may only be carried out by qualified specialists.
▪ Do not expose to permanent direct sunlight. Protect from the effects of heat. Temperatures above +60 ° C can damage the battery.
▪ Use only compatible chargers. The battery is in a longer storage of all disconnect devices.
▪ Pay attention to proper assembly.
▪ Avoid damage of any kind, for example by falling, drilling, etc. (Risk of short circuit).
▪ Always keep the battery dry and clean.
▪ Note the plus (+) and minus (-) markings on the LiFePO4 battery and the device and pay attention to the correct polarity.
▪ The cycle capacity may vary due to the change in the working temperature and the charge and discharge rate differ from the nominal capacity.
▪ Suitable for parallel connection maximum four batteries (If need series connection, the BMS should be customized with higher cost).
Before connecting, bring to the same charge level. Batteries from different manufacturers or different types should not be interconnected.
Warning & Tips
1. Do not throw battery into water or make it wet;
2. Keep the battery away from heat source(like fire or heater);
3. Do not throw the battery into fire or heat the battery;
4. Forbid to hammer to trample the battery;
5. Forbid disassembling the battery in anyway.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A.Yes, we have MOQ for mass production, it depends on the different part numbers. 1~10pcs sample order is available. Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q3. How to proceed with an order?
A. Firstly let us konw your requirements or application. Secondly, we quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places a deposit for formal order. Fourthly we arrange the production.
Q4. Is it OK print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q5. Which certificates do you have?
A. We have CE/FCC/ROHS/UN38.3/MSDS ... etc.
Q6. How about warranty?
A. 2 years warranty.
Why choose us:
1. We offer one-stop power solutions, which saves design time and cost for customer:
-- Pack design / External Case design / BMS design
2. Strict quality control system which enhances customers' competitiveness:
-- 100% PCM test by IQC
-- 100% Capacity test by OQC
3. Delivery on time & excellent service:
-- Fast Delivery in 10 days if stock
-- 8h response & 48h solution
4. Experienced R&D team, be customer's professional power solution consultant:
-- Comprehensive Battery Test Center (Safety and Reliable test)
-- Powerful ODM Ability to Afford Customized Design Requirement
Contact Us at Any Time