Lifepo4 BMS Lithium Battery Pack 12v 150ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery For Electric Power System
Are you looking for the the best LiFePO4 battery?
Bely has you covered offering the latest in high performance lithium batteries for your needs!
lithium battery up to 5x the lifespan of standard lead-acid battery. This series is temperature resistant and lightweight, and offers a higher charge/discharge cycles, about 3,000 cycles at 90% DOD (depth of discharge). LiFePO4 cathode is intrinsically safer than the LiCo02 or the manganese cathode. Our wide variety of standard and high performance batteries ensure we have what you need, when you need it.
If you want to display your own brand LOGO on the goods such as cable, package bag, label or any where. It is no any problem. Our OEM and ODM service is always ready to do it. Contact with our sales team to get more informations about us and products.
|Name||12V 150Ah Lithium Battery|
|Style||Energy Storage Lithium Battery||Color||Black and Customized|
|OEM/ODM||Accepatable||Battery Cells Type||Prismatic|
|Application / Interconnection||Parallel Connection or Series Connection Possible
(Maximum 4 Units)
2. More than 3000 cycles @ 90% DOD 25 ℃
3. High discharging current capacity, working well with most of inverters in the market.
4. Prismatic cells UL1642& UN38.3 & ICE62619 certified, packs CE & UN38.3 & MSDS.
1) Energy Storage: UPS, backup, power station.
2) EV: Golf trolleys, Electric scooters.
3) Solar Energy Storage Systems, Wind Energy Storage,Solar/Storage Home System, Solar Street Light.
4) Telecommunications Base Stations.
5) Consumer Electronics, Electric Wheelchairs, Electric Scooters,Toys
6) UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply).
7) General Energy Storage (Such as Back-up Power, Miner's lamp, portable power supply, digital products, etc.)
Long life, 4 times that of ordinary lead-acid batteries. If you want to upgrade from lead-acid batteries to lithium batteries, this is a good choice.
1. General Information
1.1 EASY REPLACEMENT THE EXISTING BATTERY
1.2 APPLICATION AREAS
1.3 BATTERY CHARGING
Use the suitable lithium battery charger. Waiting until the battery is fully charged.
1.4 PERFORMANCE / EFFICIENCY
A BeLY LiFePo4 battery can do more than 96% of the energy made available directly to save. A 100% utilization of the existing capacity takes place with the same output voltage.
2. Battery Specification
|355mm x 175mm x 190mm|
Working Voltage Range
|End of Charge Voltage||14.4~14.6V|
|Recommended Charging Current||80A|
|Max. Charging Current||150A|
|Recommended Max. Continuous Discharging Current||120A|
|Max. Continuous Discharging Current||150A (Less than 25 mins)|
|Peak Discharging Current (≤20 sec.)||200A|
|BMS (Battery Management System)||Integrated & inbuilt in the battery|
|Application / Interconnection||Parallel Connection|
|Charging Temperature Range||0～55℃|
|Discharging Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Terminal||Protruding Copper Pillar|
|Life Time Designed@+25℃||10 years|
3. Battery Management System (BMS)
The battery management system (BMS) built into each battery ensures that the battery switch off in the event of under voltage or overload and automatically again turns on as soon as the problem is resolved.
- Protection of the cell against under voltage by switching off the load in good time.
- Protection of the cell against over voltage by reducing the charging current or switching off the charging process.
- Shutting down the system in the event of excess temperature.
- Charging of the battery is stopped in case of under temperature.
4. Battery Benefits
High performance traction/storage battery
Integrated (BMS) battery management system
Safe lithium technology (LiFePO4)
High cycles life time more than 3000 times @ 90% DOD
Hign max continuous discharging current
One to one replaceable with lead acid battery
5. Storage and transportation
The battery must be packed and protected well during transport.
The lithium battery must be transported according to the rules for transport, these should always be followed (transportation code UN3480/UN38.3).
Never lift the battery by the terminals, only by the handles.
The battery should be stored in temperatures from -10℃ to +30℃. During transport, the battery should be about 50-60% charged.
The battery should be charged every three months to keep it active so that it always works maximum
6. Important instructions
Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting the dealer. Unauthorized opening of the battery voids the manufacturer's warranty.
▪ Only use the battery for the application for which it is intended.
▪ Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery. The cable connections to the consumers must go through a backup to be protected.
▪ Installation and maintenance may only be carried out by qualified specialists.
▪ Do not expose to permanent direct sunlight. Protect from the effects of heat. Temperatures above +60 ° C can damage the battery.
▪ Use only compatible chargers. The battery is in a longer storage of all disconnect devices.
▪ Pay attention to proper assembly.
▪ Avoid damage of any kind, for example by falling, drilling, etc. (Risk of short circuit).
▪ Always keep the battery dry and clean.
▪ Note the plus (+) and minus (-) markings on the LiFePO4 battery and the device and pay attention to the correct polarity.
▪ The cycle capacity may vary due to the change in the working temperature and the charge and discharge rate differ from the nominal capacity.
▪ Suitable for parallel connection maximum four batteries (If need series connection, the BMS should be customized with higher cost).
Before connecting, bring to the same charge level. Batteries from different manufacturers or different types should not be interconnected.
Q1. What is the biggest difference between your battery and other suppliers:
A: Safest with longer lifespan.
Q2. How about your LiFePO4 Battery delivery time?
A: 1-25 workdays after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q3: How about your warranty?
A: 2 years warranty.
We offer 2 years warranty for all our battery pack.
Q4. Is this LiFePO4 Battery safe?
A: Passed the overcharge, over discharge, over temperature, short circuit, acupuncture and other safety tests, no fire, no explosion at any circumstance; price to ensure our customers benefit ;
Contact Us at Any Time