|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, MSDS, UN38.3,ROHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Delivery Time:||7-14 days for samples, 35-60days fpr mass production|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per month|
|Nominal Capacity:||80Ah/1024Wh||Cycle Life:||≥3000cycles|
|Weight:||10KGS||Dimension:||244mm X 176mm X 190mm|
|Color:||Black Or Customized||Warranty Time:||2 Years|
Scooter 12v 80ah lifepo4 battery,
Yacht 12v 80ah lifepo4 battery,
1024Wh LiFePO4 Battery 12V 80Ah
2 Years Warranty 12V 80Ah Battery Packs With LED Display For Yachit , Solar Energy System , Scooter
Description of LiFePO4 Battery
1. Very suitable for RV and replace the traditional lead acid battery with battery size: 244mm x 176mm x 190mm.
2. More than 2000 cycles @ 90% DOD.
3. High discharging current capacity, working well with most of inverters in the market.
4. Prismatic cells UL 1642& UN38.3 & ICE62619 certified, packs CE & UN38.3 & MSDS.
5. Patent Bluetooth connection, enable IOS & Android APP to monitor instant battery status.
6.Series & Parallel connections are available.
7.OEM & ODM service are availble.
Period of Warranty
The period warranty 24 months from the date of shipment. Maximum guarantees to give a replacement in case of battery with defects proven due to manufacturing process instead of the customer abuse and misuse.
Safest & Highest-cycle
No leakage, harmful fumes, or potential threat of explosion, LiFEPO4 battery has better thermal and chemical stability. Over 3000 cycles, also the cell is able to deliver virtually full power until it is discharged without harming the battery.
Specification of Lifepo4 Battery 12v 80AH
|Physical||Dimension||244mm x 176mm x 190mm|
|Electrical||Working Voltage Range||10~14.6V|
|End of Charge Voltage||14.4~14.6V|
|Recommended Charging Current||40A|
|Max. Charging Current||80A|
|Max. Continuous Discharging current||80A|
||Charging Temperature Range||0~55℃|
|Discharging Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Battery Cells Type||Prismatic|
Battery Management System(BMS)
Passive balancing (active balance optional), low voltage cutoff, high voltage cutoff, short circuit protection and temperature protection for increased performance and longer life. Besides, Bluetooth function for option that enables to monitor battery status, such as, voltage, capacity and so on.
High performance traction/storage battery
Integrated (BMS) battery management system
Safe lithium technology (LiFePO4)
High max continuous discharging current
One to one replaceable with lead acid battery
The areas of application of this battery are specifically for the stationary or mobile area. Lithium batteries are diverse. Especially Mobile homes, solar, e-boats, electric scooters, golf carts or electronic-mobiles / wheelchairs and cleaning machines will always be more often equipped with it.
Install the LiFePO4 battery
Lithium LiFePo4 batteries are heavy. Make sure it is adequate and safe attach and always use the appropriate transport equipment.
In an accident unsecured, batteries could become a projectile! Always take carefully with lithium batteries.
Make absolutely sure that the LiFePO4 battery is not connected with reversed polarity.
Should the battery be connected incorrectly, the BMS electronics will be irreparably damaged and must be replaced with a new BMS board. This is not a warranty case.
Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting the dealer. Unauthorized opening of the battery voids the manufacturer's warranty.
▪ Only use the battery for the application for which it is intended.
▪ Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery. The cable connections to the consumers must go through a backup to be protected.
▪ Installation and maintenance may only be carried out by qualified specialists.
▪ Do not expose to permanent direct sunlight. Protect from the effects of heat. Temperatures above +60 ° C can damage the battery.
▪ Use only compatible chargers. The battery is in a longer storage of all disconnect devices.
▪ Pay attention to proper assembly.
▪ Avoid damage of any kind, for example by falling, drilling, etc. (Risk of short circuit).
▪ Always keep the battery dry and clean.
▪ Note the plus (+) and minus (-) markings on the LiFePO4 battery and the device and pay attention to the correct polarity.
▪ The cycle capacity may vary due to the change in the working temperature and the charge and discharge rate differ from the nominal capacity.
▪ Suitable for parallel connection maximum four batteries (If need series connection, the BMS should be customized with higher cost).
Before connecting, bring to the same charge level. Batteries from different manufacturers or different types should not be interconnected.
Storage and transportation
The battery must be packed and protected well during transport.
The lithium battery must be transported according to the rules for transport, these should always be followed (transportation code UN3480/UN38.3).
Never lift the battery by the terminals, only by the handles.
The battery should be stored in temperatures from -10℃ to +30℃. During transport, the battery should be about 50-60% charged.
The battery should be charged every three months to keep it active so that it always works maximum.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A.Yes, we have MOQ for mass production, it depends on the different part numbers. 1~10pcs sample order is available. Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q3. How to proceed with an order?
A. Firstly let us konw your requirements or application. Secondly, we quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places a deposit for formal order. Fourthly we arrange the production.
Q4. Is it OK print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q5. Which certificates do you have?
A. We have CE/FCC/ROHS/UN38.3/MSDS ... etc.
Q6. How about warranty?
A. 2 years warranty.
Contact Person: Linda