Lifepo4 Li Ion Battery 12V 50AH For Yachit , Home Solar Energy Storage System , Leisure
Description of LiFePO4 Battery
Lithium - lron - Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery offers a higher charge/discharge cycles, about 3,000 cycles at 90% DOD (depth of discharge). LiFePO4 cathode is intrinsically safer than the LiCo02 or the manganese cathode. Our wide variety of standard and high performance batteries ensure we have what you need, when you need it.
Safest & Highest-cycle
No leakage, harmful fumes, or potential threat of explosion, LiFEPO4 battery has better thermal and chemical stability. Over 3000 cycles, also the cell is able to deliver virtually full power until it is discharged without harming the battery.
Lifecycles (Battery Lifespan)
Up to 90% capacity for 3,000 cycles in recommended conditions. The typical SLA has 400 cycles.
Lithium batteries last so long that the price per use is a fraction of traditional batteries.
Specification of Lifepo4 Battery 12v 50AH
|Physical||Dimension||198mm x 128mm x 200mm (220mm)|
|Electrical||Working Voltage Range||10~14.6V|
|End of Charge Voltage||14.4~14.6V|
|Recommended Charging Current||30A|
|Max. Charging Current||50A|
|Max. Continuous Discharging Current||50A|
|Others||Charging Temperature Range||0~55℃|
|Discharging Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Battery Cells Type||Prismatic|
High performance traction/storage battery
Integrated (BMS) battery management system
Safe lithium technology (LiFePO4)
High max continuous discharging current
One to one replaceable with lead acid battery
BMS stands for "Battery Management System" - the brain of our deep cycle lithium batteries. Our BMS protects your battery from most common causes of battery failure, such as temperature volatility or ground faults. The BMS regulates the amount of power taken out of the battery and acts as a shut-off system to protect the li-ion cells (and you) from unsafe operating conditions.
Application of LiFePO4 Battery
Motohomes, caravans and RV
Photovoltaics, solar systems and renewable energies
High performance traction/storage battery
Fishing, electric boat motors and sonar
Mobile power supply, camping and leisure
Emergency power supply/UPS
Install the LiFePO4 battery
Lithium LiFePo4 batteries are heavy. Make sure it is adequate and safe attach and always use the appropriate transport equipment.
In an accident unsecured, batteries could become a projectile! Always take carefully with lithium batteries.
Make absolutely sure that the LiFePO4 battery is not connected with reversed polarity.
Should the battery be connected incorrectly, the BMS electronics will be irreparably damaged and must be replaced with a new BMS board. This is not a warranty case.
Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting the dealer. Unauthorized opening of the battery voids the manufacturer's warranty.
▪ Only use the battery for the application for which it is intended.
▪ Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery. The cable connections to the consumers must go through a backup to be protected.
▪ Installation and maintenance may only be carried out by qualified specialists.
▪ Do not expose to permanent direct sunlight. Protect from the effects of heat. Temperatures above +60 ° C can damage the battery.
▪ Use only compatible chargers. The battery is in a longer storage of all disconnect devices.
▪ Pay attention to proper assembly.
▪ Avoid damage of any kind, for example by falling, drilling, etc. (Risk of short circuit).
▪ Always keep the battery dry and clean.
▪ Note the plus (+) and minus (-) markings on the LiFePO4 battery and the device and pay attention to the correct polarity.
▪ The cycle capacity may vary due to the change in the working temperature and the charge and discharge rate differ from the nominal capacity.
▪ Suitable for parallel connection maximum four batteries (If need series connection, the BMS should be customized with higher cost).
Before connecting, bring to the same charge level. Batteries from different manufacturers or different types should not be interconnected.
Warning & Tips
1. Keep the battery against high temperature. Otherwise it will cause battery heat, get into fire or lose some functions and reduce the life;
2. When the battery run out of power, please charge it within 15 days；
3. Please use the original or recommended charger for this battery;
4. If the battery leaks and get into the eyes or skin, do not wipe, instead, rinse it with clean water and see doctor immediately;
5. Do not use the battery when there exist abnormal conditions such as odour, discoloration, noise, leakage, serious deformation, etc.
6. Please far away from children or pets.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A.Yes, we have MOQ for mass production, it depends on the different part numbers. 1~10pcs sample order is available. Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q3. How to proceed with an order?
A. Firstly let us konw your requirements or application. Secondly, we quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places a deposit for formal order. Fourthly we arrange the production.
Q4. Is it OK print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q5. Which certificates do you have?
A. We have CE/FCC/ROHS/UN38.3/MSDS ... etc.
Q6. How about warranty?
A. 2 years warranty.
Contact Us at Any Time