|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, MSDS, UN38.3,ROHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Delivery Time:||7-14 days for samples, 35-60days fpr mass production|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per month|
|Nominal Capacity:||100Ah/1280Wh||Dimension:||280mm X 176mm X 190mm|
|Weight:||12KGS||Color:||Black Or Customized|
|Cycle Life:||3000 Cyles||Warranty:||2 Years|
RV Robot 12V LiFePo4 Battery,
Boats 12V LiFePo4 Battery,
12 Volt 100ah Lithium Battery For Camping
2 Years Warranty 12V 100Ah Lithium Battery for Boats , RV , Robot
Description of LiFePO4 Battery
1. Very suitable for RV and replace the traditional lead acid battery with battery size: 280mm x 176mm x 190mm.
2. More than 3000@90% DOD 25℃.
3. High discharging current capacity, working well with most of inverters in the market.
4. Prismatic cells UL1642 & UN38.3 & ICE62619 certified, packs CE & 38.3 & MSDS.
5. Series & Parallel connections are available.
6. OEM & ODM service are availble.
Period of Warranty
The period of warranty is 2 years from the date of shipment. Maximum guarantees to give a replacement in case of battery with defects proven due to manufacturing process instead of the customer abuse and misuse.
Specification of Lifepo4 Battery 12v 100AH
|Physical||Dimension||280mm x 176mm x 190mm|
|Electrical||Working Voltage Range||10~14.6V|
|End of Charge Voltage||14.4~14.6V|
|Max. Charging Current||80A|
|Max. Continuous Discharging Current||100A|
|Peak Discharging Current (≤20 sec.)||150A|
|Others||Charging Temperature Range||0~55℃|
|Discharging Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Battery Cells Type||Prismatic|
Battery Management System(BMS)
The battery management system (BMS) built into each battery ensures that the battery switch off in the event of under voltage or overload and automatically again turns on as soon as the problem is resolved.
- Protection of the cell against under voltage by switching off the load in good time.
- Protection of the cell against over voltage by reducing the charging current or switching off the charging process.
- Shutting down the system in the event of excess temperature.
- Charging of the battery is stopped in case of under temperature.
High performance traction/storage battery
Integrated (BMS) battery management system
Safe lithium technology (LiFePO4)
High cycles life time more than 3000 times @ 90% DOD
Hign max continuous discharging current
Motohomes, caravans and RV
Photovoltaics, solar systems and renewable energies
High performance traction
Fishing, electric boat motors and sonar
Mobile power supply, camping and leisure
Emergency power supply
Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting the dealer. Unauthorized opening of the battery voids the manufacturer's warranty.
▪ Only use the battery for the application for which it is intended.
▪ Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery. The cable connections to the consumers must go through a backup to be protected.
▪ Installation and maintenance may only be carried out by qualified specialists.
▪ Do not expose to permanent direct sunlight. Protect from the effects of heat. Temperatures above +60 ° C can damage the battery.
▪ Use only compatible chargers. The battery is in a longer storage of all disconnect devices.
▪ Pay attention to proper assembly.
▪ Avoid damage of any kind, for example by falling, drilling, etc. (Risk of short circuit).
▪ Always keep the battery dry and clean.
▪ Note the plus (+) and minus (-) markings on the LiFePO4 battery and the device and pay attention to the correct polarity.
▪ The cycle capacity may vary due to the change in the working temperature and the charge and discharge rate differ from the nominal capacity.
▪ Suitable for parallel connection maximum four batteries (If need series connection, the BMS should be customized with higher cost).
Before connecting, bring to the same charge level. Batteries from different manufacturers or different types should not be interconnected.
Storage and transportation
The battery must be packed and protected well during transport.
The lithium battery must be transported according to the rules for transport, these should always be followed (transportation code UN3480/UN38.3).
Never lift the battery by the terminals, only by the handles.
The battery should be stored in temperatures from -10℃ to +30℃. During transport, the battery should be about 50-60% charged.
The battery should be charged every three months to keep it active so that it always works maximum.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A.Yes, we have MOQ for mass production, it depends on the different part numbers. 1~10pcs sample order is available. Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q3. How to proceed with an order?
A. Firstly let us konw your requirements or application. Secondly, we quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places a deposit for formal order. Fourthly we arrange the production.
Q4. Is it OK print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q5. Which certificates do you have?
A. We have CE/FCC/ROHS/UN38.3/MSDS ... etc.
Q6. How about warranty?
A. 2 years warranty.
Contact Person: Linda
Yachit 50Ah Lithium Ion Battery Pack 12V LiFePo4 Battery With LED Indictor
100Ah 12V LiFePo4 Battery Refugee Boat Communication Station
Robot Camping Car 12V LiFePo4 Battery 12v 80ah Deep Cycle Battery
5000 Cycles 150Ah 24V LiFePo4 Battery For Solar System
Communication Station 24V LiFePO4 Battery 24v 80ah Lithium Battery 2000 Cycles
Grade A Bluetooth Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery 12V 80Ah For Robot
Bluetooth Heating Home 12V 200Ah UPS Battery 12 Volt Battery For Electric Scooter
1280Wh Bluetooth Lithium Battery 100ah 12v Lifepo4 Deep Cycle Battery For Motorhome