12V 150AH Boat/Marine Battery Deep Cycle Sailing With CE, UN38.3 Approval
1. Very suitable for Boat/Marine and replace the traditional lead acid battery with battery size: 355mm x 175mm x 190mm.
2. More than 3000 cycles @ 100% DOD.
3. High discharging current capacity, working well with most of inverters in the market.
4. Peak discharging current 200A ≤20seconds.
5. Prismatic cells UL1642& UN38.3 & ICE62619 certified, packs CE & UN38.3 & MSDS.
6. Series & Parallel connections are available.
7. OEM & ODM service are availble.
1. General Information
BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The battery Management system (BMS) installed in every battery ensures that the battery in the event of under voltage or overload switches off and automatically again turns on as soon as the problem is resolved.
1.2 EASY REPLACEMENT THE EXISTING BATTERY
The dimensions of the housing are identical with the most common AGM, lead acid or GEL batteries. With optionally available round poles can also use existing pole, terminals can be reused. An exchange the battery holder or a change the loading structure is not necessary.
1.3 APPLICATION AREAS
The areas of application of this battery are specifically for the stationary or mobile area. Lithium batteries are diverse. Especially Mobile homes, solar, e-boats, electric scooters, golf carts or electronic-mobiles / wheelchairs and cleaning machines will always be more often equipped with it.
1.4 BATTERY CHARGING
Use the suitable lithium battery charger. Waiting until the battery is fully charged.
1.5 PERFORMANCE / EFFICIENCY
A BeLY LiFePo4 battery can do more than 96% of the energy made available directly to save. A 100% utilization of the existing capacity takes place with the same output voltage.
2. Battery Specification
|2||Nominal capacity||150 Ah||14.6V cut-off capacity|
|4||Normal voltage||12.8V||Working voltage|
|5||Discharge cut-off voltage||11.6V|
|8||Consistent attributes||Charging ending( 14.6V fully charge) single cell voltage difference <50mV||Recorded is the instantaneous voltage difference at the end of the charge|
|9||Discharging ending (Voltage 11.6V) single cell voltage difference <50mV||Recorded is the instantaneous voltage difference at the end of the discharge|
|10||Max. continuous charging current||10A|
|11||Max. continuous discharging current||150A|
|12||Peak discharging current||200A (<20seconds)|
|13||Working temperature||Charging: 0-50°C||60±25%R.H. Bare Cell (Single cell storage humidity range )|
|14||Storage temperature||Less than 12 months: -20~25 °C||60±25%R.H. at the shipment state (Humidity range at shipment status)|
|Less tlian 3 months: -20~40 °C|
|Less than 7 days: -20~60 °C|
|15||Size/ mm||355*175*190±0.5mm||ABS (Outer dimensions of shell including terminal)|
|16||Positive and negative||Terminal||Copper pillar|
|18||Shipped goods Electricity||50% electricity|
3. Battery Management System (BMS)
The battery management system (BMS) built into each battery ensures that the battery switch off in the event of under voltage or overload and automatically again turns on as soon as the problem is resolved.
- Protection of the cell against under voltage by switching off the load in good time.
- Protection of the cell against over voltage by reducing the charging current or switching off the charging process.
- Shutting down the system in the event of excess temperature.
- Charging of the battery is stopped in case of under temperature.
4. Battery Benefits
High performance traction/storage battery
Integrated (BMS) battery management system
Safe lithium technology (LiFePO4)
High cycles life time more than 3000 times @ 100% DOD
Hign max continuous discharging current
One to one replaceable with lead acid battery
Motohomes, caravans and RV
Photovoltaics, solar systems and renewable energies
High performance traction/storage battery
Fishing, electric boat motors and sonar
Mobile power supply, camping and leisure
Emergency power supply/UPS
6. Storage and transportation
The battery must be packed and protected well during transport.
The lithium battery must be transported according to the rules for transport, these should always be followed (transportation code UN3480/UN38.3).
Never lift the battery by the terminals, only by the handles.
The battery should be stored in temperatures from -10℃ to +30℃. During transport, the battery should be about 50-60% charged.
The battery should be charged every three months to keep it active so that it always works maximum.
7. Important instructions
Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting the dealer. Unauthorized opening of the battery voids the manufacturer's warranty.
▪ Only use the battery for the application for which it is intended.
▪ Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery. The cable connections to the consumers must go through a backup to be protected.
▪ Installation and maintenance may only be carried out by qualified specialists.
▪ Do not expose to permanent direct sunlight. Protect from the effects of heat. Temperatures above +60 ° C can damage the battery.
▪ Use only compatible chargers. The battery is in a longer storage of all disconnect devices.
▪ Pay attention to proper assembly.
▪ Avoid damage of any kind, for example by falling, drilling, etc. (Risk of short circuit).
▪ Always keep the battery dry and clean.
▪ Note the plus (+) and minus (-) markings on the LiFePO4 battery and the device and pay attention to the correct polarity.
▪ The cycle capacity may vary due to the change in the working temperature and the charge and discharge rate differ from the nominal capacity.
▪ Suitable for parallel connection maximum four batteries (If need series connection, the BMS should be customized with higher cost).
Before connecting, bring to the same charge level. Batteries from different manufacturers or different types should not be interconnected.
7. Install the LiFePO4 battery
Lithium LiFePo4 batteries are heavy. Make sure it is adequate and safe attach and always use the appropriate transport equipment.
In an accident unsecured, batteries could become a projectile! Always take carefully with lithium batteries.
Make absolutely sure that the LiFePO4 battery is not connected with reversed polarity.
Should the battery be connected incorrectly, the BMS electronics will be irreparably damaged and must be replaced with a new BMS board. This is not a warranty case.
Contact Us at Any Time