Safe And Reliable 12V 50Ah Lithium Ion Battery With Bluetooth For Boats , Submarine , Electric Power System
Description of LiFePO4 Battery
1. More than 3000 cycles time and 2 years long guarantee time.
2. More rechargeable time, longer life time, economic and environmental protection.
3. Light weight and portable.
4. LIFEPO4 material more safe.
5. Inbuit BMS multiple security protection.
6. APP control monitoring.
LiFePO4 technology offers high-powered cell performance compatible with lots of lithium-ion application to deliver more power and extend long life. Also built with bluetooth function allow you to read battery status freely anytime.
EASY REPLACEMENT THE EXISTING BATTERY
The dimensions of the housing are identical with the most common AGM, lead acid or GEL batteries. With optionally available round poles can also use existing pole, terminals can be reused. An exchange the battery holder or a change the loading structure is not necessary.
Use the suitable lithium battery charger. Waiting until the battery is fully charged.
Specification of Lifepo4 Battery 12v 50AH
|Physical||Dimension||198mm x 128mm x 200mm (220mm)|
|Electrical||Working Voltage Range||10~14.6V|
|End of Charge Voltage||14.4~14.6V|
|Recommended Charging Current||30A|
|Max. Charging Current||50A|
|Max Continuous Discharging Current||50A|
|Others||Charging Temperature Range||0~55℃|
|Discharging Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Battery Cells Type||Prismatic|
|Life Time Designed@+25℃||10 Years|
Battery Management System(BMS)
The battery management system (BMS) built into each battery ensures that the battery switch off in the event of under voltage or overload and automatically again turns on as soon as the problem is resolved.
- Protection of the cell against under voltage by switching off the load in good time.
- Protection of the cell against over voltage by reducing the charging current or switching off the charging process.
- Shutting down the system in the event of excess temperature.
- Charging of the battery is stopped in case of under temperature.
Application of LiFePO4 Battery
Motohomes, caravans and RV
High performance traction/storage battery
Fishing, electric boat motors and sonar
Mobile power supply, camping and leisure
Emergency power supply/UPS
Lifepo4 Battery Benefits
1. Superior Safety: Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact overcharging or short circuit situation.
2. Lighter weight: About 40% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery. A “dron in”replacement for lead acid batteries.
3. High security: Our lithium battery is safe, electrochemical materials are stable, no fire or explosion under extreme conditions such as high temperature, short circuit, drop impact, piercing, etc.
4. High power: Delivers twice power of lead acid battery, even high discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity wider temperature range: -20℃~60℃.
5. Cycle durability for a single cell is 3000 cycles 90% DOD, which is 3 to 4 times more than the cycle durability of a traditional lead acid battery.
Install the LiFePO4 battery
Lithium LiFePo4 batteries are heavy. Make sure it is adequate and safe attach and always use the appropriate transport equipment.
In an accident unsecured, batteries could become a projectile! Always take carefully with lithium batteries.
Make absolutely sure that the LiFePO4 battery is not connected with reversed polarity.
Should the battery be connected incorrectly, the BMS electronics will be irreparably damaged and must be replaced with a new BMS board. This is not a warranty case.
Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting the dealer. Unauthorized opening of the battery voids the manufacturer's warranty.
▪ Only use the battery for the application for which it is intended.
▪ Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery. The cable connections to the consumers must go through a backup to be protected.
▪ Installation and maintenance may only be carried out by qualified specialists.
▪ Do not expose to permanent direct sunlight. Protect from the effects of heat. Temperatures above +60 ° C can damage the battery.
▪ Use only compatible chargers. The battery is in a longer storage of all disconnect devices.
▪ Pay attention to proper assembly.
▪ Avoid damage of any kind, for example by falling, drilling, etc. (Risk of short circuit).
▪ Always keep the battery dry and clean.
▪ Note the plus (+) and minus (-) markings on the LiFePO4 battery and the device and pay attention to the correct polarity.
▪ The cycle capacity may vary due to the change in the working temperature and the charge and discharge rate differ from the nominal capacity.
▪ Suitable for parallel connection maximum four batteries (If need series connection, the BMS should be customized with higher cost).
Before connecting, bring to the same charge level. Batteries from different manufacturers or different types should not be interconnected.
- Do not store at above 60℃(140℉);
- Do not dispose of the battery in fire or water;
- Do not expose to high temperature, disassemble or short circuit;
- New Battery pack must be fully charged before use.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A.Yes, we have MOQ for mass production, it depends on the different part numbers. 1~10pcs sample order is available. Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q3. How to proceed with an order?
A. Firstly let us konw your requirements or application. Secondly, we quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places a deposit for formal order. Fourthly we arrange the production.
Q4. Is it OK print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q5. Which certificates do you have?
A. We have CE/FCC/ROHS/UN38.3/MSDS ... etc.
Q6. How about warranty?
A. 2 years warranty.
Contact Us at Any Time