|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, MSDS, UN38.3,ROHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Delivery Time:||7-14 days for samples, 35-60days fpr mass production|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per month|
|Nominal Capacity:||300Ah/3840Wh||Dimension:||526mm X 235mm X 217mm/ 237mm|
|Warranty Time:||2 Years||Oem/odm:||Accepatable|
|Material:||ABS(anti-UV)||BMS:||Integrated & Inbuilt In The Battery|
18650 Rechargeable Lifepo4 Battery,
Rechargeable Lifepo4 Battery 12V 300Ah,
RV Marine Lifepo4 Leisure Battery
18650 Rechargeable Lithium Lifepo4 Battery 12V 300Ah For RV , Marine , Leisure
Description of LiFePO4 Battery
Lithium - lron - Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery offers a higher charge/discharge cycles, about 3,000 cycles at 100% DOD (depth of discharge). LiFePO4 cathode is intrinsically safer than the LiCo02 or the manganese cathode. We provides a complete line of 12, 24 and 48 volt batteries for use in RV' s, boats, EV' s and off-grid applications and much more. Our wide variety of standard and high performance batteries ensure we have what you need, when you need it.
Our lithium battery is safe, electrochemical materials are stable, no fire or explosion under extreme conditions such as high
temperature, short circuit, drop impact, piercing, etc.
Lithium Iron Phosphate chemistry eliminates the risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overcharging or short circuit situation.
Specification of Lifepo4 Battery 12v 300AH
|Physical||Dimension||526mm x 235mm x 217mm/ 237mm|
|Electrical||Working Voltage Range||10~14.6V|
|End of Charge Voltage||14.4~14.6V|
|Recommended Charging Current||80A|
|Max. Charging Current||150A|
|Recommended Max Continuous Discharging Current||120A|
|Max. Continuous Discharging Current||150A (Less than 25 mins)|
|Peak Discharging Current (≤20 sec.)||200A|
|Others||Charging Temperature Range||0~55℃|
|Discharging Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Battery Cells Type||Prismatic|
Battery Management System(BMS)
BMS stands for "Battery Management System" - the brain of our deep cycle lithium batteries. Our BMS protects your battery from most common causes of battery failure, such as temperature volatility or ground faults. The BMS regulates the amount of power taken out of the battery and acts as a shut-off system to protect the li-ion cells (and you) from unsafe operating conditions.
High discharge rate
Long cycle life
No memory effect
High energy density
High working voltage for single battery cells
Capacity, resistance, Voltage, platform time consistency is good
With short-circuit production function, safe and reliable
Good consistency, low self discharge
Motohomes, caravans and RV
Photovoltaics, solar systems and renewable energies
High performance traction/storage battery
Fishing, electric boat motors and sonar
Mobile power supply, camping and leisure
Emergency power supply/UPS
Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting the dealer. Unauthorized opening of the battery voids the manufacturer's warranty.
▪ Only use the battery for the application for which it is intended.
▪ Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery. The cable connections to the consumers must go through a backup to be protected.
▪ Installation and maintenance may only be carried out by qualified specialists.
▪ Do not expose to permanent direct sunlight. Protect from the effects of heat. Temperatures above +60 ° C can damage the battery.
▪ Use only compatible chargers. The battery is in a longer storage of all disconnect devices.
▪ Pay attention to proper assembly.
▪ Avoid damage of any kind, for example by falling, drilling, etc. (Risk of short circuit).
▪ Always keep the battery dry and clean.
▪ Note the plus (+) and minus (-) markings on the LiFePO4 battery and the device and pay attention to the correct polarity.
▪ The cycle capacity may vary due to the change in the working temperature and the charge and discharge rate differ from the nominal capacity.
▪ Suitable for parallel connection maximum four batteries (If need series connection, the BMS should be customized with higher cost).
Before connecting, bring to the same charge level. Batteries from different manufacturers or different types should not be interconnected.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A.Yes, we have MOQ for mass production, it depends on the different part numbers. 1~10pcs sample order is available. Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q3. How to proceed with an order?
A. Firstly let us konw your requirements or application. Secondly, we quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places a deposit for formal order. Fourthly we arrange the production.
Q4. Is it OK print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q5. Which certificates do you have?
A. We have CE/FCC/ROHS/UN38.3/MSDS ... etc.
Q6. How about warranty?
A. 2 years warranty.
Why Choose Us:
1. We offer one-stop power solutions, which saves design time and cost for customer:
-- Pack design / External Case design / BMS design
2. Strict quality control system which enhances customers' competitiveness:
-- 100% PCM test by IQC
-- 100% Capacity test by OQC
3. Delivery on time & excellent service:
-- Fast Delivery in 10 days if stock
-- 8h response & 48h solution
Contact Person: Linda
Yachit 50Ah Lithium Ion Battery Pack 12V LiFePo4 Battery With LED Indictor
100Ah 12V LiFePo4 Battery Refugee Boat Communication Station
Robot Camping Car 12V LiFePo4 Battery 12v 80ah Deep Cycle Battery
5000 Cycles 150Ah 24V LiFePo4 Battery For Solar System
Communication Station 24V LiFePO4 Battery 24v 80ah Lithium Battery 2000 Cycles
Grade A Bluetooth Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery 12V 80Ah For Robot
Bluetooth Heating Home 12V 200Ah UPS Battery 12 Volt Battery For Electric Scooter
1280Wh Bluetooth Lithium Battery 100ah 12v Lifepo4 Deep Cycle Battery For Motorhome