|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, MSDS, UN38.3,ROHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Delivery Time:||7-14 days for samples, 35-60days fpr mass production|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per month|
|Dimension:||355mm X 175mm X 190mm||Warranty Time:||2 Years|
|Cycle Life:||≥3000cycles@90%DOD 25℃||Mateial:||ABS(anti-UV)|
|Oem/odm:||Accepatable||Monitoring:||Bluetooth 4.0 With Smartphone APP|
12.8 Volt Bluetooth Lithium Battery,
Bluetooth Lithium Battery 150000mah,
li ion battery 150ah With Heating
Bluetooth Lithium Battery Rechargeable 12V 150Ah Li Ion Battery With Heating For Home Appliance , Power Tools.
Description of LiFePO4 Battery
Lithium - lron - Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery offers a higher charge/discharge cycles, about 3,000 cycles at 90% DOD (depth of discharge). LiFePO4 cathode is intrinsically safer than the LiCo02 or the manganese cathode. Our wide variety of standard and high performance batteries ensure we have what you need, when you need it.
LiFePO4 technology offers high-powered cell performance compatible with lots of lithium-ion application to deliver more power and extend long life. Also built with bluetooth function allow you to read battery status freely anytime.
To relieve winter range anxiety in some freezing environment, the BMS can bring with self heating function. Resistance heating rapidly warms the inside of battery. Start heating temperature:≤0°C. Stop heating temperature:≥10°C. Can improve battery charge / discharge performance.
Specification of Lifepo4 Battery 12v 120AH
|Physical||Dimension||355mm x 175mm x 190mm|
|Electrical||Working Voltage Range||10~14.6V|
|End of Charge Voltage||14.4~14.6V|
|Recommended Charging Current||80A|
|Max. Charging Current||150A|
|Recommended Max Continuous Discharging Current||120A|
|Max. Continuous Discharging Current||150 A(Less than 25 mins)|
|Peak Discharging Current (≤20 sec.)||200A|
|Others||Charging Temperature Range||0~55℃|
|Discharging Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Cycle Life||≥3000Cycles@90%DOD 25℃|
|Color||Black or customized|
|Battery Cells Type||Prismatic|
|Life Time Designed@+25℃||10 Years|
Long cycle life
No memory effect
High energy density
High discharge rate
High working voltage for single battery cells
Capacity, resistance, Voltage, platform time consistency is good
With short-circuit production function, safe and reliable
Good consistency, low self discharge
Battery Management System(BMS)
The battery management system (BMS) built into each battery ensures that the battery switch off in the event of under voltage or overload and automatically again turns on as soon as the problem is resolved.
- Protection of the cell against under voltage by switching off the load in good time.
- Protection of the cell against over voltage by reducing the charging current or switching off the charging process.
- Shutting down the system in the event of excess temperature.
- Charging of the battery is stopped in case of under temperature.
Application of LiFePO4 Battery
Motohomes, caravans and RV
Photovoltaics, solar systems and renewable energies
High performance traction/storage battery
Fishing, electric boat motors and sonar
Mobile power supply, camping and leisure
Emergency power supply/UPS
Install the LiFePO4 battery
Lithium LiFePo4 batteries are heavy. Make sure it is adequate and safe attach and always use the appropriate transport equipment.
In an accident unsecured, batteries could become a projectile! Always take carefully with lithium batteries.
Make absolutely sure that the LiFePO4 battery is not connected with reversed polarity.
Should the battery be connected incorrectly, the BMS electronics will be irreparably damaged and must be replaced with a new BMS board. This is not a warranty case.
Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting the dealer. Unauthorized opening of the battery voids the manufacturer's warranty.
▪ Only use the battery for the application for which it is intended.
▪ Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery. The cable connections to the consumers must go through a backup to be protected.
▪ Installation and maintenance may only be carried out by qualified specialists.
▪ Do not expose to permanent direct sunlight. Protect from the effects of heat. Temperatures above +60 ° C can damage the battery.
▪ Use only compatible chargers. The battery is in a longer storage of all disconnect devices.
▪ Pay attention to proper assembly.
▪ Avoid damage of any kind, for example by falling, drilling, etc. (Risk of short circuit).
▪ Always keep the battery dry and clean.
▪ Note the plus (+) and minus (-) markings on the LiFePO4 battery and the device and pay attention to the correct polarity.
▪ The cycle capacity may vary due to the change in the working temperature and the charge and discharge rate differ from the nominal capacity.
▪ Suitable for parallel connection maximum four batteries (If need series connection, the BMS should be customized with higher cost).
Before connecting, bring to the same charge level. Batteries from different manufacturers or different types should not be interconnected.
Storage and transportation
The battery must be packed and protected well during transport.
The lithium battery must be transported according to the rules for transport, these should always be followed (transportation code UN3480/UN38.3).
Never lift the battery by the terminals, only by the handles.
The battery should be stored in temperatures from -10℃ to +30℃. During transport, the battery should be about 50-60% charged.
The battery should be charged every three months to keep it active so that it always works maximum.
Warning & Tips
1. Keep the battery against high temperature. Otherwise it will cause battery heat, get into fire or lose some functions and reduce the life;
2. When the battery run out of power, please charge it within 15 days；
3. Please use the original or recommended charger for this battery;
4. If the battery leaks and get into the eyes or skin, do not wipe, instead, rinse it with clean water and see doctor immediately;
5. Do not use the battery when there exist abnormal conditions such as odour, discoloration, noise, leakage, serious deformation, etc.
6. Please far away from children or pets.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A.Yes, we have MOQ for mass production, it depends on the different part numbers. 1~10pcs sample order is available. Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q3. How to proceed with an order?
A. Firstly let us konw your requirements or application. Secondly, we quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places a deposit for formal order. Fourthly we arrange the production.
Q4. Is it OK print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q5. Which certificates do you have?
A. We have CE/FCC/ROHS/UN38.3/MSDS ... etc.
Q6. How about warranty?
A. 2 years warranty.
Contact Person: Linda
Yachit 50Ah Lithium Ion Battery Pack 12V LiFePo4 Battery With LED Indictor
100Ah 12V LiFePo4 Battery Refugee Boat Communication Station
Robot Camping Car 12V LiFePo4 Battery 12v 80ah Deep Cycle Battery
5000 Cycles 150Ah 24V LiFePo4 Battery For Solar System
Communication Station 24V LiFePO4 Battery 24v 80ah Lithium Battery 2000 Cycles
Grade A Bluetooth Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery 12V 80Ah For Robot
Bluetooth Heating Home 12V 200Ah UPS Battery 12 Volt Battery For Electric Scooter
1280Wh Bluetooth Lithium Battery 100ah 12v Lifepo4 Deep Cycle Battery For Motorhome