12V Bluetooth Lithium Battery 50Ah storage batteries with Bluetooth function for home appliance
|Name||12V 50Ah Bluetooth LiFePO4 Battery|
|Style||Bluetooth LifePO4 Battery||Color||Black and Customized|
|IP Class||IP65||Cycle Life||≥3000@90% DOD 25 ℃|
|OEM/ODM||Accepatable||Battery Cells Type||Prismatic|
|Monitoring||Bluetooth 4.0 with Smartphone APP|
LiFePO4 technology offers high-powered cell performance compatible with lots of lithium-ion application to deliver more power and extend long life. Also built with bluetooth function allow you to read battery status freely anytime.
This specification defines the performance of rechargeable LiFePO4 battery pack BLY-LFP-12V 100AHBLH manufactured by Shenzhen Bely Energy Technology Co., Ltd. describes the type, performance, technical characteristics, warning and caution of the battery pack. The battery pack supports Bluetooth communication function. Through Android and IOS APP, the battery status and information can be read. Especially due to the Android system’s openness, different smartphone manufacturer will have their own different Bluetooth hardware version and customized feature Android systems. So the APP may not work well on some smartphones (with Android system) due to the compatible issue. It is necessary for the customer to confirm whether the phone is compatible with the APP.
1. Very suitable for RV and replace the traditional lead acid battery with battery size: 198mm x 128mm x 200mm (220mm).
2. More than 3000 cycles @ 100% DOD.
3. High discharging current capacity, working well with most of inverters in the market.
4. Peak discharging current 300A ≤20seconds.
5. Prismatic cells UL1642& UN38.3 & ICE62619 certified, packs CE & UN38.3 & MSDS.
6. Series & Parallel connections are available.
7. OEM & ODM service are availble
1. Battery Specification
|198mm x 128mm x 200mm (220mm)|
Working Voltage Range
|End of Charge Voltage||14.4~14.6V|
|Recommended Charging Current||30A|
|Max. Charging Current||50A|
|Max. Continuous Discharging Current||50A|
|BMS (Battery Management System)||Integrated & inbuilt in the battery|
|Application / Interconnection||Parallel Connection|
|Charging Temperature Range||0～55℃|
|Discharging Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Terminal||Protruding Copper Pillar|
|Life Time Designed@+25℃||10 years|
Remarks Warranty time prolong from 2 years to 5 years: Price increase 20%
Warranty time prolong from 2 years to 7 years: Price increase 35%
2. General Information
BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The battery Management system (BMS) installed in every battery ensures that the battery in the event of under voltage or overload switches off and automatically again turns on as soon as the problem is resolved.
2.2 EASY REPLACEMENT THE EXISTING BATTERY
The dimensions of the housing are identical with the most common AGM, lead acid or GEL batteries. With optionally available round poles can also use existing pole, terminals can be reused. An exchange the battery holder or a change the loading structure is not necessary.
2.3 APPLICATION AREAS
The areas of application of this battery are specifically for the stationary or mobile area. Lithium batteries are diverse. Especially Mobile homes, solar, e-boats, electric scooters, golf carts or electronic-mobiles / wheelchairs and cleaning machines will always be more often equipped with it.
2.4 BATTERY CHARGING
Use the suitable lithium battery charger. Waiting until the battery is fully charged.
2.5 PERFORMANCE / EFFICIENCY
A BeLY LiFePo4 battery can do more than 96% of the energy made available directly to save. A 100% utilization of the existing capacity takes place with the same output voltage.
4. Storage and transportation
The battery must be packed and protected well during transport.
The lithium battery must be transported according to the rules for transport, these should always be followed (transportation code UN3480/UN38.3).
Never lift the battery by the terminals, only by the handles.
The battery should be stored in temperatures from -10℃ to +30℃. During transport, the battery should be about 50-60% charged.
The battery should be charged every three months to keep it active so that it always works maximum
5. Important instructions
Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting the dealer. Unauthorized opening of the battery voids the manufacturer's warranty.
▪ Only use the battery for the application for which it is intended.
▪ Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery. The cable connections to the consumers must go through a backup to be protected.
▪ Installation and maintenance may only be carried out by qualified specialists.
▪ Do not expose to permanent direct sunlight. Protect from the effects of heat. Temperatures above +60 ° C can damage the battery.
▪ Use only compatible chargers. The battery is in a longer storage of all disconnect devices.
▪ Pay attention to proper assembly.
▪ Avoid damage of any kind, for example by falling, drilling, etc. (Risk of short circuit).
▪ Always keep the battery dry and clean.
▪ Note the plus (+) and minus (-) markings on the LiFePO4 battery and the device and pay attention to the correct polarity.
▪ The cycle capacity may vary due to the change in the working temperature and the charge and discharge rate differ from the nominal capacity.
▪ Suitable for parallel connection maximum four batteries (If need series connection, the BMS should be customized with higher cost).
Before connecting, bring to the same charge level. Batteries from different manufacturers or different types should not be interconnected.
6. Install the LiFePO4 battery
Lithium LiFePo4 batteries are heavy. Make sure it is adequate and safe attach and always use the appropriate transport equipment.
In an accident unsecured, batteries could become a projectile! Always take carefully with lithium batteries.
Make absolutely sure that the LiFePO4 battery is not connected with reversed polarity.
Should the battery be connected incorrectly, the BMS electronics will be irreparably damaged and must be replaced with a new BMS board. This is not a warranty case.
Why Choose US:
1. We offer one-stop power solutions, which saves design time and cost for customer:
-- Pack design / External Case design / BMS design
2. Strict quality control system which enhances customers' competitiveness:
-- 100% PCM test by IQC
-- 100% Capacity test by OQC
3. Delivery on time & excellent service:
-- Fast Delivery in 10 days if stock
-- 8h response & 48h solution
4. Experienced R&D team, be customer's professional power solution consultant:
-- Comprehensive Battery Test Center (Safety and Reliable test)
-- Powerful ODM Ability to Afford Customized Design Requirement
Contact Us at Any Time