High Quality 12V 150Ah Battery Solar With Bluetooth Heating For Home Solar Energy Storage System
Description of LiFePO4 Battery
1. Very suitable for RV and replace the traditional lead acid battery with battery size: 355mm x 175mm x 190mm.
2. More than 3000@90% DOD 25℃.
3. High discharging current capacity, working well with most of inverters in the market.
4. Prismatic cells UL1642 & UN38.3 & ICE62619 certified, packs CE & 38.3 & MSDS.
5. Patent Bluetooth connection, enable IOS & Android APP to monitor instant battery status.
6. Series & Parallel connections are available.
7. OEM & ODM service are availble.
Charging Heating When Temperture <-1℃ Even to -30℃
Heated to 5℃ and Charge Well
Specification of Lifepo4 Battery 12v 150AH
|Physical||Dimension||355mm x 175mm x 190mm|
|Electrical||Working Voltage Range||10~14.6V|
|End of Charge Voltage||14.4~14.6V|
|Recommended Charging Current||80A|
|Max. Charging Current||150A|
|Recommended Max Continuous Discharging Current||120A|
|Max. Continuous Discharging Current||150A (Less than 25 mins)|
|Peak Discharging Current (≤20 sec.)||200A|
|Others||Charging Temperature Range||0~55℃|
|Discharging Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Battery Cells Type||Prismatic|
Period of Warranty
The period of warranty is 2 years from the date of shipment. Maximum guarantees to give a replacement in case of battery with defects proven due to manufacturing process instead of the customer abuse and misuse.
Battery Management System(BMS)
The battery management system (BMS) built into each battery ensures that the battery switch off in the event of under voltage or overload and automatically again turns on as soon as the problem is resolved.
- Protection of the cell against under voltage by switching off the load in good time.
- Protection of the cell against over voltage by reducing the charging current or switching off the charging process.
- Shutting down the system in the event of excess temperature.
- Charging of the battery is stopped in case of under temperature.
The areas of application of this battery are specifically for the stationary or mobile area. Lithium batteries are diverse. Especially Mobile homes, solar, e-boats, electric scooters, golf carts or electronic-mobiles / wheelchairs and cleaning machines will always be more often equipped with it.
High performance traction/storage battery
Integrated (BMS) battery management system
Safe lithium technology (LiFePO4)
High cycles life time more than 3000 times @ 90% DOD 25℃
High max continuous discharging current
One to one replaceable with lead acid battery
Install the LiFePO4 battery
Lithium LiFePo4 batteries are heavy. Make sure it is adequate and safe attach and always use the appropriate transport equipment.
In an accident unsecured, batteries could become a projectile! Always take carefully with lithium batteries.
Make absolutely sure that the LiFePO4 battery is not connected with reversed polarity.
Should the battery be connected incorrectly, the BMS electronics will be irreparably damaged and must be replaced with a new BMS board. This is not a warranty case.
Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting the dealer. Unauthorized opening of the battery voids the manufacturer's warranty.
▪ Only use the battery for the application for which it is intended.
▪ Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery. The cable connections to the consumers must go through a backup to be protected.
▪ Installation and maintenance may only be carried out by qualified specialists.
▪ Do not expose to permanent direct sunlight. Protect from the effects of heat. Temperatures above +60 ° C can damage the battery.
▪ Use only compatible chargers. The battery is in a longer storage of all disconnect devices.
▪ Pay attention to proper assembly.
▪ Avoid damage of any kind, for example by falling, drilling, etc. (Risk of short circuit).
▪ Always keep the battery dry and clean.
▪ Note the plus (+) and minus (-) markings on the LiFePO4 battery and the device and pay attention to the correct polarity.
▪ The cycle capacity may vary due to the change in the working temperature and the charge and discharge rate differ from the nominal capacity.
▪ Suitable for parallel connection maximum four batteries (If need series connection, the BMS should be customized with higher cost).
Before connecting, bring to the same charge level. Batteries from different manufacturers or different types should not be interconnected.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A.Yes, we have MOQ for mass production, it depends on the different part numbers. 1~10pcs sample order is available. Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q3. How to proceed with an order?
A. Firstly let us konw your requirements or application. Secondly, we quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places a deposit for formal order. Fourthly we arrange the production.
Q4. Is it OK print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q5. Which certificates do you have?
A. We have CE/FCC/ROHS/UN38.3/MSDS ... etc.
Q6. How about warranty?
A. 2 years warranty.
Contact Us at Any Time