|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, MSDS, UN38.3, ROHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10PCS|
|Delivery Time:||7-14 days for samples, 35-60 days for mass production|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per month|
|Nominal Capacity:||80Ah / 1024Wh||Net Weight:||10kgs|
|Battery Dimension:||244mm X 176mm X 190mm||Warranty:||2 Years|
Car UPS Lifepo4 12v 80ah,
12v 80ah RV Lithium Battery,
80000mah battery for solar energy
RV Lithium Battery 12V 80Ah Lifepo4 Cell For Car And Ups Or Solar Energy System
|Name||12V 80Ah LiFePO4 Battery||Application||Home Appliance, Medical, E-bike, Robert, Camping Car, ect|
|Style||RV Lithium Battery||Color||Black and Customized|
|OEM/ODM||Accepatable||Battery Cells Type||Prismatic|
1.High cycles life time More than 3000 cycles @ 90% DOD 25 ℃
2. High discharging current capacity, working well with most of inverters in the market.
3. Prismatic cells UL1642& UN38.3 & ICE62619 certified, packs CE & UN38.3 & MSDS.
4. Series & Parallel connections are available.
High performance traction/storage battery
Integrated (BMS) battery management system
Safe lithium technology (LiFePO4)
Hign max continuous discharging current
One to one replaceable with lead acid battery
1.1 EASY REPLACEMENT THE EXISTING BATTERY
The dimensions of the housing are identical with the most common AGM, lead acid or GEL batteries. With optionally available round poles can also use existing pole, terminals can be reused. An exchange the battery holder or a change the loading structure is not necessary.
1.2 BATTERY CHARGING
Use the suitable lithium battery charger. Waiting until the battery is fully charged
1.3 PERFORMANCE / EFFICIENCY
A BeLY LiFePo4 battery can do more than 96% of the energy made available directly to save. A 100% utilization of the existing capacity takes place with the same output voltage.
|244mm x 176mm x 190mm|
Working Voltage Range
|End of Charge Voltage||14.4~14.6V|
|Recommended Charging Current||40A|
|Max. Charging Current||80A|
|Max. Continuous Discharging Current||80A|
|BMS (Battery Management System)||Integrated & inbuilt in the battery|
|Application / Interconnection||Parallel Connection|
|Charging Temperature Range||0～55℃|
|Discharging Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Terminal||Protruding Copper Pillar|
|Life Time Designed@+25℃||10 years|
Battery Management System (BMS)
The battery management system (BMS) built into each battery ensures that the battery switch off in the event of under voltage or overload and automatically again turns on as soon as the problem is resolved.
- Protection of the cell against under voltage by switching off the load in good time.
- Protection of the cell against over voltage by reducing the charging current or switching off the charging process.
- Shutting down the system in the event of excess temperature.
- Charging of the battery is stopped in case of under temperature.
Motohomes, caravans and RV
Photovoltaics, solar systems and renewable energies
High performance traction/storage battery
Fishing, electric boat motors and sonar
Mobile power supply, camping and leisure
Emergency power supply/UPS
Storage and transportation
The battery must be packed and protected well during transport.
The lithium battery must be transported according to the rules for transport, these should always be followed (transportation code UN3480/UN38.3).
Never lift the battery by the terminals, only by the handles.
The battery should be stored in temperatures from -10℃ to +30℃. During transport, the battery should be about 50-60% charged.
The battery should be charged every three months to keep it active so that it always works maximum
Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting the dealer. Unauthorized opening of the battery voids the manufacturer's warranty.
▪ Only use the battery for the application for which it is intended.
▪ Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery. The cable connections to the consumers must go through a backup to be protected.
▪ Installation and maintenance may only be carried out by qualified specialists.
▪ Do not expose to permanent direct sunlight. Protect from the effects of heat. Temperatures above +60 ° C can damage the battery.
▪ Use only compatible chargers. The battery is in a longer storage of all disconnect devices.
▪ Pay attention to proper assembly.
▪ Avoid damage of any kind, for example by falling, drilling, etc. (Risk of short circuit).
▪ Always keep the battery dry and clean.
▪ Note the plus (+) and minus (-) markings on the LiFePO4 battery and the device and pay attention to the correct polarity.
▪ The cycle capacity may vary due to the change in the working temperature and the charge and discharge rate differ from the nominal capacity.
▪ Suitable for parallel connection maximum four batteries (If need series connection, the BMS should be customized with higher cost).
Before connecting, bring to the same charge level. Batteries from different manufacturers or different types should not be interconnected.
Install the LiFePO4 battery
Lithium LiFePo4 batteries are heavy. Make sure it is adequate and safe attach and always use the appropriate transport equipment.
In an accident unsecured, batteries could become a projectile! Always take carefully with lithium batteries.
Make absolutely sure that the LiFePO4 battery is not connected with reversed polarity.
Should the battery be connected incorrectly, the BMS electronics will be irreparably damaged and must be replaced with a new BMS board. This is not a warranty case.
Warning & Tips
1. Keep the battery against high temperature. Otherwise it will cause battery heat, get into fire or lose some functions and reduce the life;
2. When the battery run out of power, please charge it within 15 days；
3. Please use the original or recommended charger for this battery;
4. If the battery leaks and get into the eyes or skin, do not wipe, instead, rinse it with clean water and see doctor immediately;
5. Do not use the battery when there exist abnormal conditions such as odour, discoloration, noise, leakage, serious deformation, etc.
6. Please far away from children or pets.
Contact Person: Linda
Yachit 50Ah Lithium Ion Battery Pack 12V LiFePo4 Battery With LED Indictor
100Ah 12V LiFePo4 Battery Refugee Boat Communication Station
Robot Camping Car 12V LiFePo4 Battery 12v 80ah Deep Cycle Battery
5000 Cycles 150Ah 24V LiFePo4 Battery For Solar System
Communication Station 24V LiFePO4 Battery 24v 80ah Lithium Battery 2000 Cycles
Grade A Bluetooth Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery 12V 80Ah For Robot
Bluetooth Heating Home 12V 200Ah UPS Battery 12 Volt Battery For Electric Scooter
1280Wh Bluetooth Lithium Battery 100ah 12v Lifepo4 Deep Cycle Battery For Motorhome