Lifepo4 Rechargeable Battery 12V 300Ah for RV , Marine , Leisure
Description of LiFePO4 Battery
Lithium - lron - Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery offers a higher charge/discharge cycles, about 3,000 cycles at 100% DOD (depth of discharge). LiFePO4 cathode is intrinsically safer than the LiCo02 or the manganese cathode. We provides a complete line of 12, 24 and 48 volt batteries for use in RV' s, boats, EV' s and off-grid applications and much more. Our wide variety of standard and high performance batteries ensure we have what you need, when you need it.
Period of Warranty
The period of warranty is 2 years from the date of shipment. Maximum guarantees to give a replacement in case of battery with defects proven due to manufacturing process instead of the customer abuse and misuse.
Specification of Lifepo4 Battery 12v 300AH
|Physical||Dimension||526mm x 235mm x 217mm/ 237mm|
|Electrical||Working Voltage Range||10~14.6V|
|End of Charge Voltage||14.4~14.6V|
|Recommended Charging Current||80A|
|Max. Charging Current||150A|
|Recommended Max Continuous Discharging Current||120A|
|Max. Continuous Discharging Current||150A (Less than 25 mins)|
|Peak Discharging Current (≤20 sec.)||200A|
|Others||Charging Temperature Range||0~55℃|
|Discharging Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Battery Cells Type||Prismatic|
LIFECYCLES (BATTERY LIFESPAN)
Up to 90% capacity for 3,000 cycles in recommended conditions. Lithium batteries last so long that the price per use is a fraction of traditional batteries.
Battery Management System(BMS)
The battery management system (BMS) built into each battery ensures that the battery switch off in the event of under voltage or overload and automatically again turns on as soon as the problem is resolved.
- Protection of the cell against under voltage by switching off the load in good time.
- Protection of the cell against over voltage by reducing the charging current or switching off the charging process.
- Shutting down the system in the event of excess temperature.
- Charging of the battery is stopped in case of under temperature.
Long cycle life
No memory effect
High energy density
High discharge rate
High working voltage for single battery cells
Capacity, resistance, Voltage, platform time consistency is good
With short-circuit production function, safe and reliable
Good consistency, low self discharge
Motohomes, caravans and RV
Photovoltaics, solar systems and renewable energies
High performance traction/storage battery
Fishing, electric boat motors and sonar
Mobile power supply, camping and leisure
Emergency power supply/UPS
Do not open the LiFePO4 battery without consulting the dealer. Unauthorized opening of the battery voids the manufacturer's warranty.
▪ Only use the battery for the application for which it is intended.
▪ Do not short-circuit the LiFePO4 battery. The cable connections to the consumers must go through a backup to be protected.
▪ Installation and maintenance may only be carried out by qualified specialists.
▪ Do not expose to permanent direct sunlight. Protect from the effects of heat. Temperatures above +60 ° C can damage the battery.
▪ Use only compatible chargers. The battery is in a longer storage of all disconnect devices.
▪ Pay attention to proper assembly.
▪ Avoid damage of any kind, for example by falling, drilling, etc. (Risk of short circuit).
▪ Always keep the battery dry and clean.
▪ Note the plus (+) and minus (-) markings on the LiFePO4 battery and the device and pay attention to the correct polarity.
▪ The cycle capacity may vary due to the change in the working temperature and the charge and discharge rate differ from the nominal capacity.
▪ Suitable for parallel connection maximum four batteries (If need series connection, the BMS should be customized with higher cost).
Before connecting, bring to the same charge level. Batteries from different manufacturers or different types should not be interconnected.
Q1. Can I have a sample order?
A. Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality.
Q2. Do you have any MOQ limit?
A.Yes, we have MOQ for mass production, it depends on the different part numbers. 1~10pcs sample order is available. Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q3. How to proceed with an order?
A. Firstly let us konw your requirements or application. Secondly, we quote according to your requirements or our suggestions. Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places a deposit for formal order. Fourthly we arrange the production.
Q4. Is it OK print my logo on the product?
A. Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q5. Which certificates do you have?
A. We have CE/FCC/ROHS/UN38.3/MSDS ... etc.
Q6. How about warranty?
A. 2 years warranty.
Why Choose Us:
1. We offer one-stop power solutions, which saves design time and cost for customer:
-- Pack design / External Case design / BMS design
2. Strict quality control system which enhances customers' competitiveness:
-- 100% PCM test by IQC
-- 100% Capacity test by OQC
3. Delivery on time & excellent service:
-- Fast Delivery in 10 days if stock
-- 8h response & 48h solution
Contact Us at Any Time